Saturday, August 16, 2014

Great Videos on How to Draw an Eye.

This morning I came across a great video on drawing an eye. It reminded me of what a great resource Proko.com is for learning and increasing your skill as an artist. The beauty about Proko is the teaching is simple, clear and great visuals that illustrate what he says. A pleasant young man is the teacher and there is humor to keep your attention. This video was helpful to me and I learned some things as it cracked me up... lol as they say. The main website for Proko.com is linked in the right column of this site.

How to Draw Eyes - Structure
How to Draw an Eye - Step by Step

Hope you enjoy and grow along the way,

~Sheri

I just subscribed to his newsletter as well and found out that Stan Prokopenko is a teacher at the Watt's Atelier, founded by Jeffrey Watts. I linked Jeffrey's website among the Excellent Painters and his Atelier under the Sites for Learning in the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment